Despite the many benefits of driving a motorcycle, motorcycles, unfortunately, lack the occupant protection characteristics that other motor vehicles are equipped with. Because of this, when motorcyclists crash, they are often severely injured. If you were hurt as a biker because of another driver’s carelessness, you can turn to a San Angelo, Texas motorcycle accident lawyer from The Mathis Law Firm to fight for the full and fair compensation to which you are entitled. Contact us today so we can get working on your case.

Motorcycle Accident Lawyer | Here for the Wrongfully Injured in San Angelo

According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, roughly 80 percent of all motorcycle collisions involve injury or death. On the other hand, roughly 20 percent of all car crashes result in injury or death. Rather obviously, the chances of getting hurt in a motorcycle accident are significantly higher, and those chances are only exacerbated when a biker is up against a motorist who is blatantly disregarding the rules and regulations of the road.

Motorcycle Crash Facts

Motorcycle crashes are frequently the result of other drivers behaving recklessly or ignoring the rules and regulations of the road. Some of the most common causes of these crashes are as follows:

  • Tailgating motorcyclists
  • Trying to overtake motorcyclists
  • Unsafe lane changes
  • Left turn crashes
  • Driving while drugged or drunk
  • Driving while distracted
  • Failure to yield the right-of-way
  • Speeding

All of these actions can lead to very serious injuries. When a person is harmed because of another’s negligence, they deserve to be fully and fairly compensated.

How Can The Mathis Law Firm Help?

When it comes to motorcycle crashes, you need to hire a legal team with experience handling these cases and with a deep knowledge of the anatomy of motorcycle crashes. Just some of the ways a motorcycle accident lawyer from our legal team can help with your motorcycle crash case are as follows:

  • Our firm can conduct an investigation into the accident and gather evidence on your behalf.
  • We can work alongside medical and financial experts to determine the true cost of your injury and the value of your case.
  • We can also work alongside “accident reconstruction” experts to determine exactly how the incident occurred.
  • We can handle all paperwork associated with your claim and ensure you’re organized and that all deadlines are met.
  • We can negotiate with insurance adjusters on your behalf and work to get a favorable settlement.
  • If necessary, we can take your case to trial to fight for the maximum compensation on your behalf.

Contact The Mathis Law Firm

If you were hurt in a motorcycle crash, you can turn to us to fight for the best outcome possible. Contact The Mathis Law Firm today to schedule your free initial consultation with our experienced legal team.

Contact Us Today

Read Our Recent Blogs

Read More Blogs

Read More Blogs