If you were injured in a car crash in Texas, you may want to consider your legal options. Our legal team can work closely with you to ensure that you obtain the compensation you need and deserve to heal and move forward. Contact us today to get started.
What steps should I take after a car crash in Texas?
If you would like to seek legal action after a car crash, it is important to recognize that the injured party has to fulfill the burden of proof. This indicates that the injured party has to provide as much evidence as possible establishing the act of negligence and how that negligence was a direct cause of the injury. This can be accomplished by taking the following steps:
- Call 911 and obtain a police report.
- Swap insurance information with the other motorist.
- Take pictures and videos of all vehicles involved and any other property damage that resulted from the crash.
- Seek proper medical care and obtain documentation summarizing your sustained injuries from your doctor.
- Finally, hire the services of one of our knowledgeable and experienced auto accident attorneys. Our legal team will be able to help you gather your evidence and form it into a strong personal injury claim.
Can I recover compensation after my car crash injury?
If you have been seriously injured in a Texas car crash, you may be qualified to obtain significant compensation for the physical, emotional, and financial burdens you’ve sustained. Of course, every car crash case is different and your compensation will rely on many variables. However, our firm will review and compile all the evidence and documentation needed to adequately prove the value of your personal injury claim. At The Mathis Law Firm, we understand this process of fulfilling the burden of proof and have a successful record of securing the compensation our clients deserve. You may be entitled to receive compensation for the following:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Reduced earnings due to long-term injuries
- Emotional distress
- The need to hire in-home care
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Contact Our Tom Green County, Texas Law Firm Today
Injured due to the negligence of another? Contact the Mathis Law Firm for free today.